[SR-Users] using myself in equation with from_uri

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:22:20 CET 2016

Hello,

On 22/01/16 17:10, Dirk Teurlings - SIGNET B.V. wrote:
> On 22-01-16 11:31, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> try with is_myself("sip:$fU at fd").
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for the quick response. Comparing the from_uri to myself should
> only compare IP or domain name correct? So wouldn't this be enough as a
> domain check?
>
> is_myself("$fd")
I am not sure if it works with domain only, but should work with
sip:domain, like is_myself("sip:$fd") -- it might be that the function
requires a sip uri as aparameter, but indeed the user part doesn't
count, I provided the example more for showing how to get rid of
parameters from From header uri.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu