[SR-Users] SIP Trunking using Kamailio IMS

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Jan 20 08:32:38 CET 2016

> On 19 Jan 2016, at 10:57, indranil chowdhury <indranil.neel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Is SIP trunking possible with the free version of Kamailio or we need to upgrade
> to business license?
There is only one version, the free business version :-)

> Kindly get back to us with the details of using SIP trunking using Kamailio. We have
> a requirement in our organisation regarding the same which uses IMS and SIP trunking.
Kamailio supports SIP trunking, but the definition of SIP trunking varies :-)

> In this setup we would initially like to test with 2 LTE EPCs connected to two Kamailio IMS with a SIP trunk between them.
There are some IMS modules you can look into for this and consultants focused on LTE/IMS deployments with Kamailio,
check the web site for names and addresses.

Best regards,
/Olle