[SR-Users] Strange PUA Behaviour

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 00:25:35 CET 2016

Can you get a pcap for a case with the new config? Being traveling, but
maybe I get a chance to look at it soon.

Reading quickly on some docs, I noticed that subs_db_mode=3 and
notifier_proceses=0 rise a conflict:

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/presence.html#presence.p.notifier_processes

Can you try with subs_db_mode=0 and see if works different?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu