[SR-Users] BLF on different IPs/domains

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 00:16:02 CET 2016

Hello,

the domain part of the uri matters in matching the sip addresses.

You should use a common hostname instead of IP addresses in such case,
if you want to have same presentity.

Even if you do it in kamailio somehow for many IPs, the watchers won't
consider those to which they haven't subscribed, as pres uri are also
parts of different xml documents, not only inside sip headers.

On 19/01/16 19:17, Phil Lavin wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> A different BLF query to my other one so creating another thread.
>

> We’ve tried to have a BLF client SUBSCRIBE using a secondary IP on
> Kamailio. It is not sent a NOTIFY, but a client which has done a
> SUBSCRIBE using the primary IP is. If we route the problematic client
> such that it connects to the primary IP, it too is sent a NOTIFY.
>

> Looking at the query that is done on the database when a call is made
> to 441164969988 it is as follows:
>

> select `callid`,`to_tag`,`from_tag` from `active_watchers` where
> `presentity_uri`='sip:441164969988 at 185.28.212.118' AND `event`='dialog'
>

> Where 185.28.212.118 is the primary IP. In reality, it should be doing
> an additional query for anything considered `myself`. i.e.
>

> select `callid`,`to_tag`,`from_tag` from `active_watchers` where
> `presentity_uri`='sip:441164969988 at 10.20.11.118' AND `event`='dialog'
>

> I’ve been scouring the docs for a way to add additional IPs and/or
> domains for the purpose of querying active_watchers but I can’t see
> anything relevant.
>

> What’s the process here?
>

> Thanks
>

> Phil