[SR-Users] Strange PUA Behaviour

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:48:41 CET 2016

Hello,

is any of these two dialogs staying not terminated when the call is ended?

I would only advertise the dialog info states for the call leg going to
callee, because it is the one for call pickup.

On the other hand for shared line appearance, the caller is watched as
well. Is the caller id changed in the middle?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu