[SR-Users] Get value of RPID privacy param

Grant Bagdasarian gb at cm.nl
Mon Jan 18 09:46:44 CET 2016

This looks promising! I was doing exactly this!

I'm trying to do a correct translation of anonymous caller id from source to destination, where the source is one of our customers and the destination our carriers.
Some of our carriers do not support setting the privacy param in the RPID, so I have to change the from header to anonymous at anonymous.invalid.

Is there a module that does exactly this? Because I'm implementing this in the cfg, but it would be easier and I guess better if there is a module that could do exactly this.