[SR-Users] Sipcapture on SPARC

Spencer Thomason spencer at whiteskycommunications.com
Fri Jan 15 09:01:13 CET 2016

Hi Daniel,
I’m running mysql 5.6.21.  I haven’t had time to really do much debugging but I have setup a sip capture server with the same config on both Linux and FreeBSD on x86.  If you have any idea of where to look, I’ll be happy to dig deeper.

It shouldn’t matter that the agents are running on x86 and the capture server is sparc right?

Thanks!
Spencer