[SR-Users] Parser error when enabling siptrace with HEP functionality

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:14:07 CET 2016

Hi Sergey,

thanks for testing and the feedback. The patch is also useful to have
around for those than want to get the feature in 4.3 by one step, not
cherry picking each commit.

One more thing: are the local message properly captured? I mean the
replies generated with sl_send_reply()/t_reply() as well as request such
as notify or uac_req_send() (in case you have such case in your config).

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu