[SR-Users] Regarding rtpengine dtls handling and fetching crypto keys

riko nir nir.riko12345 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 08:37:35 CET 2016

Hi, Thanks for the answer.

Do you have any options for sending this keys to opensips somehow, by
modifying the code in rtpengine and in opesips script file?

Also, I have another query. The SRTP keys that we are getting after the
DTLS handshake is common for both audio and video streams for both RTP and
RTCP?

Whether the streams from the webrtc client is coming as multiplexed or not
multiplexed one, and how rtpengine is handling it?

Thanks.