[SR-Users] Regarding rtpengine dtls handling and fetching crypto keys

riko nir nir.riko12345 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:09:42 CET 2016

Hi all,

I have a media server and it is able to handle SRTP, provided the crypto
key.

We are planning to give webrtc support to the media server. We are using
opensips+rtpengine for that.

For dtls, we are using rtpengine. The rtpengine just needs to do the dtls
handshake and it needs to fetch the crypto key and it should provide the
key to media server, so that the media server will be able to handle the
SRTP traffic.

We are bit struggling, how to get the crypto keys from rtpengine and send
it to opensips and opensips will send it to media server.

how this can be done? your suggestions will help us a lot.

Thanks,
Riko