[SR-Users] Parser error when enabling siptrace with HEP functionality

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 22:54:24 CET 2016

On 06/01/16 11:49, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> [...]
>> But Packet which is send by siptrace module to homer capture server is
>> send before topoh modifications.
>>
>> If you can correct this flow it will be great.
> I will look into it as I said before.
Can you try with master branch? I pushed a series of commits for this.
You need to set siptrace modparam trace_mode to 1, then remove any use
of sip_trace() function as well as setflag() with trace flag.

The receiving is after topoh does decoding at this moment, but sending
should be after topoh does enconding. Going to finalize the receiving
soon, but thought you may want to give it a try and report if sending is
captured properly.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu