[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS deployment

Kranti Kumar krantikumara at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:26:57 CET 2016

Hi Franz,

Thank you very much for your support. Now we are able to make a call
between two IMS clients (Boghe). Thank you so much.

We are little confusing by seeing Wireshark traces as every node run on the
same IP address. We would like to run CSCF (P,S,I), HSS on different IP
addresses for better understanding. Is it possible ? If it is possible
where I need to do modifications.

We have already tried but Failed. Could you please help us.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,
-kranti