[SR-Users] RTPPorxy -> RTPEngine migration issue

Arsen Hovhanissian arsenx at me.com
Sun Jan 10 01:28:42 CET 2016

Hi everyone, i’ve been having this “not so problem” going on. So I have rtpengine installed on a server and use the default rtpproxy module on kamailio and it works beautifully. Having read the rtpengine modules description, I see that it is a drop in replacement of rtpproxy. So I keep trying to update the module names and function names but it keeps giving me this message when I start up kamailio.

ERROR: rtpengine [rtpengine.c:1622]: rtpp_test(): proxy responded with invalid response

Software versions:
Kamailio: 4.3.4
RTPEngine: 4.1.1

Any ideas on what it could be?