[SR-Users] Audio issue when using 2 port ATA

Daniel W. Graham dan at cmsinter.net
Fri Jan 8 18:32:39 CET 2016

I follow now :) tested and working.

Thanks Daniel for the help!

-Dan

From: Daniel-Constantin Mierla [mailto:miconda at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2016 3:33 AM
To: Daniel W. Graham <dan at cmsinter.net>; Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List <sr-users at lists.sip-router.org>
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Audio issue when using 2 port ATA

You need to engage branch route again in failure route. All those tm route blocks need to be re-engaged for each t_relay().

On 07/01/16 22:09, Daniel W. Graham wrote:
The SDP was updated with RTPProxy IP.

Yes, config was written around the default config, here are some snippets of the config that is related. Do I just need to call branch route in the failure route?

        if ($branch(count) > 0) {
                t_load_contacts();
                t_next_contacts();
                t_on_failure("HUNT_FAIL");
        }

        route(RELAY);

------------------

route[RELAY] {

        if (is_method("INVITE|BYE|SUBSCRIBE|UPDATE")) {
                if(!t_is_set("branch_route")) t_on_branch("MANAGE_BRANCH");
        }
        if (is_method("INVITE|SUBSCRIBE|UPDATE")) {
                if(!t_is_set("onreply_route")) t_on_reply("MANAGE_REPLY");
        }
        if (is_method("INVITE")) {
                if(!t_is_set("failure_route")) t_on_failure("MANAGE_FAILURE");
        }

        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        }
        exit;
}

branch_route[MANAGE_BRANCH] {
        xlogl("L_INFO", "$ci : New branch [$T_branch_idx] to $ru\n");
        route(NATMANAGE);
}

failure_route["HUNT_FAIL"] {
  if (!t_next_contacts()) {