[SR-Users] using pipelimit at CPS (1 second)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:55:08 CET 2016

Hello,

besides Alex' relevant remarks on time interval for sampling, note that
getting high performances require tuning other parameters, typically
across many modules. For pipelimit, be sure you increase the value for
hash_size

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/pipelimit.html#pipelimit.p.hash_size

Look also to the readme of the modules you are using and if there is a
hash_size parameter, you should increase those too.

Then timer processes could be important for performances as well. In the
next presentation I gave some hints about bits to be adjusted for good
performances:

http://www.slideshare.net/miconda/kamailio-surfing-big-waves-of-sip-with-style

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu