[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS deployment

Franz Edler franz.edler at technikum-wien.at
Wed Jan 6 16:09:24 CET 2016

Hi Ramya,

I now succeeded to configure a stripped down version of Kamilio IMS.

Here is my log-file and the config-files used:   <https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehkzi9pbhlp7njc/Kamailio-IMS%20config-files.zip?dl=0> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehkzi9pbhlp7njc/Kamailio-IMS%20config-files.zip?dl=0

As you can see in the log-file I used several steps to configure the IMS platform. The last step (step 5) contains basic Kamailio and basic IMScore.

For the configuration of the IMS core I disabled all additional functions (NAT, dispatcher, SBC …etc) which are not necessary for the core function.

I kept the configuration scheme of the original OpenIMSCore using same IP-address but different ports for P-CSCF (4060), I-CSCF (5060) and S-CSCF (6060).

I hope I have included all relevant files.

And here is the VMware-image of the last step 5: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pwwx009hiigt27v/Debian_8.2-step5-basicKamailio%26basicIMScore.zip?dl=0

For the VMware configuration I used the following IP addresses:

10.0.0.9                the Kamailio guest system

10.0.0.10             the host system (Windows Notebook)

I hope that fits for you. In case of any questions you may ask.

BR Franz