[SR-Users] Negative value returned when using sql_pvquery

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:48:38 CET 2016

Hi to both Daniels and thank you for your responses.
I understand what you  are both saying.
Currently the field I am extracting the value from in the database is set to type;
bigint(20) unsigned
If I change to varchar for example it returns fine, my only issue is that the overflow only occurs on 10 digit numbers starting with 2 or 3.
If I add a value for example 1785702370 or 7785702370 they are returned without issue without changing the DB value type.
Thanks
Jon