[SR-Users] Audio issue when using 2 port ATA

Daniel W. Graham dan at cmsinter.net
Wed Jan 6 01:50:14 CET 2016

Setup is -

2 port ATA <> FIREWALL <> KAMAILIO / RTPPROXY <> ASTERISK

If I have a single port in use behind the firewall, all NAT functions work properly and media is relayed through rtpproxy.

If I have both ports in use behind the firewall, when outbound calls from UA are placed there is two way audio on both calls. However if inbound calls are placed to UA, the first call works, second call only has outbound audio.

Different SIP URI is used for each port.

If the firewall is eliminated everything works fine.

Anyone have an idea how to troubleshoot or what could be missing? I have done packet captures on both the UA side and Kamailio side, and I see two RTP flows (rtp ports match on both sides as well) despite lack of inbound audio on the second call.

If I can post anything config wise that would help let me know.

Thanks!

-Dan