[SR-Users] Parser error when enabling siptrace with HEP functionality

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:37:45 CET 2016

On 05/01/16 14:05, Sergey Basov wrote:
> And one more thing.
>
> In captured packet from Homer, I see original SIP packets, without
> topoh modifications.
> But in dump from network interface by wireshark i see that packets was
> modified...
sip_trace module is taking the sip message as it is processed by the
configuration file, after topoh did decryption of headers and before
encrypting again. If you use udp/tcp, perhaps you can use homer agent
application.

Eventaully, as a new feature, would be good to update sip_trace to hook
into sending process after the topoh.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu