[SR-Users] Too many packets in rtpengine UDP receive queue

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Mon Jan 4 18:08:00 CET 2016

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 09:13:06AM -0500, Richard Fuchs wrote:
> >Thanks for your analysis. Actually my rtpengine daemon is running on a
> >Virtual Machine. So can there be solution to this problem?
>
> Yes, run it on real hardware :)

Or use more rtpengine instances.

It appears I'm having the same problem since the end of november till
christmas (netstat showing a queue on the command channel and rtpengine
not handling any commands). Since christmas no problems, so it looks
related to load. Thanks for more or less confirming this load issue :)