[SR-Users] Credential server

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:42:26 CET 2016

Hello,

On 24/02/16 11:13, Marek Moravčík wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am currently doing research in SIP security. As described in RFC 6072,
> there can be credential server storing public and private keys
> (certificates).
> I have question, if there is any support from Kamailio for this, or if
> somebody
> has tried similar things with Kamailio. Thanks!

I haven't had the time to look at the RFC, can you describe shortly what
exactly is supposed to happen in this case?

Kamailio supports loading the tls certificates from local file system at
this moment and caches them in memory for speed. Reloading them at
runtime can be done with a rpc command, without restarting kamailio.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, March 7-9, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com