[SR-Users] ovh trunk

Tristan Mahé gled at remote-shell.net
Wed Feb 24 21:16:24 CET 2016

Hello Sebastien,

This won't answer your question, but I would rather use an sbc (
freeswitch, yate, asterisk, ...) to deal with the routing logic,
especially if you
want to leave some room for the future ( like transcoding, retrying a
call to a different carrier, ... ).
Kamailio can then be used as an awesome load-balancer/proxy in front of
your sbc farm.

That said, if you don't want/need to deal with the media, and just want
to work with the sig part, then you should look at the Uac module.

Best,

Tristan.

PS: The OPTION packets you saw are probably NAT keepalives that you can
deactivate.