[SR-Users] sdp_remove_line_by_prefix

Alberto Sagredo alberto.sagredo at avanzada7.com
Wed Feb 24 15:22:46 CET 2016

Thanks Daniel

I know where to change in Asterisk, but i plan to hide in Kamailio :) If
you have an Asterisk farm it would be easy to change at one point.

Just to play.. Changed User Agent.. and thought to change also s= traces on
SDP..

Its not a must, but if you do not show Asterisk to providers, sometimes
help you more :P