[SR-Users] Facing issue in Registration of SIP Client

Franz Edler franz.edler at technikum-wien.at
Wed Feb 17 21:22:15 CET 2016

Hi Sainath,

just check the trace protocol and look at the REGISTER request sent by your
Xlite-client.

It uses the public identity "sip:bob%40net1.test at net1.test".

I don't think that such a user has been provisioned in HSS.

The diameter UAA request (packet #436) also clearly says: AVP:
DIAMETER_ERROR_USER_UNKNOWN.

BR Franz