[SR-Users] kamailio in a multi-site configuration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:23:49 CET 2016

Hello,

there are many topologies you can deploy in such case.

If you want full independence of the head-office when they get
disconnected from internet (so they can call in between them), then a
clone system can be installed there (whatever you have
kamailio+asterisk+mysql). Maybe makes sense to replicate the subscriber
records, but I typically don't replicate dynamic data (e.g., location
records), but I do kind of peering approach: if target user is not found
registered on local kamailio, I forward to the other kamailio server,
which can send 404 if not found there as well.