[SR-Users] db_cluster.so module and kamctlrc DBHOST= field

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 23:31:11 CET 2016

Hi,

I don't think that the cluster module is recognized outside the
kamailio.cfg - In order to get your two Databases to work with DBHOST
string is maybe get a MySQL proxy used between the kamctl and the two
Databases. The MySQL proxy would decide if the first DB is down hence
connect to secondary DB.

Since Kamctl is a bash script if you add two lines your kamctl might just
take either first or the second one all the time.

I hope it answered a little bit of your query.

Regards,
Sammy