[SR-Users] siptrace module plain sip mode

Grant Bagdasarian gb at cm.nl
Tue Feb 16 12:49:38 CET 2016

Hello,

The documentation of the siptrace module specifies duplication of sip messages to a capture server using the HEP protocol or plain SIP mode.
Which params to I need to set (and with which values) in the siptrace and sipcapture to enable plain SIP mode?
I tried several configurations but none of the worked. Seems like only HEP works.
My test kamailio (sip capture node with sipcapture module) doesn't receive the duplicated SIP messages.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Grant