[SR-Users] uac module configuration

Andrew Tan andrewvmail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:20:54 CET 2016

Hello,

Submit a ticket in GitHub apologize about that I should have sent my
question here.
I would like some help in configuring the uac module to route to an gateway
without specifically setting the URI-domain from the UAC. I would like to
set change it in the Kamailio side.

Currently I use uac_auth on failure route. All is working if I set the URI
from on the client to xxx at gatewayaddress.com. But if I just dial just the
number as is which translate to xxx at kamailioserver.com the invite doesnt go
anywhere.

My failure route is like so

failure_route[MANAGE_FAILURE] {

   xlog("DEBUG: MANAGE FAILURE ROUTE: ");

   if ($T_reply_code == "407")  # there's also 401
    {

        $avp(arealm) = GATEWAY;
        $avp(auser) = USERNAME;
        $avp(apass) = PASSWORD;

        #$ru = "sip:" + $rU + "@" + $sel(cfg_get.pstn.gw_ip) + ":" +
$sel(cfg_get.pstn.gw_port);
        #rewritehost("sip.ca.didlogic.net");

        uac_auth();

        rtpengine_offer("force trust-address replace-origin
replace-session-connection ICE=remove RTP/AVP");
        route(NATMANAGE);
        route(RELAY);
        exit;
    }