[SR-Users] Reg: REGISTER request don't have username in request line

sainath.ellendula at wipro.com sainath.ellendula at wipro.com
Thu Feb 11 13:22:13 CET 2016

Hi Team,

Working on Kamailio setup with IMS components(P-CSCF, I-CSCF, S-CSCF).

Assigned IP's:

hss/server-10.0.0.9
P-CSCF-10.0.0.10
I-CSCF-10.0.0.11
S-CSCF-10.0.0.12

Here tried to send an REGISTER request from Boghe IMS client, the register request should go from P-CSCF to I-CSCF, here P-CSCF - I-CSCF communication is not happening but I could able ping.
One more thing observed from logs here is REGISTER request don't have username (username is not there in request line),
Execution log: 0(1338) DEBUG: ims_usrloc_pcscf [usrloc.c:106]: get_alias_host_from_contact(): no alias param

Please find attachment of Zone file, SCSCF.xml, Diameter.xml, ICSCF.xml and tcpdump.

Any changes/suggestions would be very helpful.

Regards,
Sainath