[SR-Users] Terminate dialogs on [websocket:closed]

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:57:25 CET 2016

Hi Daniel,
originally I was thinking that i should just terminate or allow the dialog
module to terminate the call if websocket:closed happens.
However, I believe the sip.js library I am using in the client will do a
re-INVITE after websocket connection is reestablished so that requests from
the other end will come to the right socket so I am thinking in just reduce
the dlg timeout and if the re-INVITE happens, reset it to its usual value.
I have not checked yet if sip.js does this re-INVITE but I believe it is
reasonable to assume it does and if it doesn't I think it should not be
difficult to patch it to do so.

I will check the other alternatives you mentioned.
Thank you.

Regards,
Takeshi