[SR-Users] rtpengine port allocation & recycling [solved]

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:22:51 CET 2016

For sake of information - the rtpengine_manage() function was added to
simplify the config logic of using
rtpengien_offer()/_answer()/_delete(). The manage function (for both
rtpproxy and rtpengine) calls the other functions based on request
method and response code. The current config file is using it in a
subroute, executed in few other places, no longer under conditions
related to method or reply code.

Also, the manage function handles properly when INVITE is without SDP
and the ACK is carrying the SDP.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu