[SR-Users] SIP register - memory size

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:43:44 CET 2016

Hello,

if there are many interested, maybe would be a good idea to try to
collect such details per phone and scenario type, like:

- direct connection to server (nat and no-nat)
- connection via outbound proxy (nat and no-nat)

We can make a wiki page for it. If you do some measurements and share
them here (not for all cases, only for what you need), I will create the
wiki page and try to add more from some of my deployments.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu