[SR-Users] Kamailio v4.3 and Freeswitch Stable Latest

Barış Şekerciler baris.sekerciler at outlook.com
Mon Feb 1 12:11:29 CET 2016

Hello again Jurijs,
I just copied the configuration file that you sent and there are some errors in here:
http://paste2.org/OgsW72VV <http://paste2.org/OgsW72VV>

When I tried to /etc/init.d/kamailio start there is an error came up:
root at didkamailio:/etc/kamailio# /etc/init.d/kamailio start
[....] Starting kamailio (via systemctl): kamailio.serviceJob for kamailio.service failed. See 'systemctl status kamailio.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.
 failed!

I think configuration file contains wrong things.

Regards.