[SR-Users] nathelper - variable natping_interval per registration

Phil Lavin phil.lavin at cloudcall.com
Tue Dec 20 12:45:08 CET 2016

Makes sense. Perhaps if it were implemented such that all users with a common timer value were handled by a single timer, and the docs had a warning about not using too many different values… then it’d be ok. I’m not sure our need is quite urgent enough to implement it, but I’ll add it to the to-do list.

Cheers