[SR-Users] Siremis installation with postgresql.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:09:18 CET 2016

On 15/12/2016 20:12, jungle Boogie wrote:
> On 15 December 2016 at 10:01, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 15/12/2016 17:30, jungle Boogie wrote:
>>> Hi Jose,

>>> Did you make any progress getting postgresql working with Kamailio?
>> Are you asking about kamailio and postgres? That should just work
>>
> kamailio with postgres. My mistake!
>
> Can you point me to docs with kamailio and postgres?
I don't use postgres, but starting from kamailio default config and
replacing mysql with postgres should be a way to start. Also look at
kamctlrc to set the right dbenging.

Anyhow, there are many people using kamailio with postgres, but if you
don't start a new thread where you put the proper subject, likely no one
will notice what you need. This discussion is about siremis and
postgres, not what you look for. Always create a new discussion on
mailing list with new subject, don't reply to another one (even if you
change the subject, because many of us index the emails on mailing lists
by thread id, which stays unchange on subject change).

>> Or you actually look for siremis and postgres?
> Know of any plans for postgres to work with siremis?
I tried to test a bit at some point, but lack of time and not using
postgres didn't lead in much stuff, still some of the sql scripts were
converted to be postgres friendly. Maybe other people can jump and try
to help.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com