[SR-Users] Forwarding Emergency calls based on caller IP address

João Vitor Torres torres.jv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:52:19 CET 2016

Hello all,

I am looking for a solution to forward emergency calls inside an enterprise
network.

Is there any way to forward calls based on the IP address of caller device?

The requirement is that calls to a unique emergency number must be
forwarded to specific local numbers in each building, and the IP address of
the caller is the criteria for choosing the destination. A table maps IP
nets to specific local numbers.

The SIP contact header has the caller IP address, but I am new to Kamailio
and I am not sure where to start. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

João Vitor.