[SR-Users] Freezing for release v5.0.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:20:51 CET 2016

Hello,

I propose to freeze the development of v5.0.0 on January 4, 2017.
Hopefully it is just in time for getting the frozen version in next
Debian stable.

Meanwhile, I hope we can get rid of mi code to have a proper fresh start
with cleaned up code in 5.0.0. The big code tree restructuring was
already done, config files in embedded languages is there as well (it
needs more exports, but that's only about available time to fill some
structures, not new feature development).

If anyone wants to make other proposals, reply to mailing lists and
let's discuss.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com