[SR-Users] Multi-Domain dispatcher

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:31:04 CET 2016

We have currently dispatcher running for single domain, but in future
we have more domain coming so i want to do multi domain dispatching
for example

dispatcher redirect request for foo.com to foo.registar and bar.com to
bar.registar SIP server currently we have following code in dispatcher
logic.

what should we do to handle multi-domain

if(!ds_select_dst("1", "2"))
        {
                # if we are here that means no destination is
available. We notify the user by 404 and exit the script.
                xlog("L_NOTICE", "No destination available!");
                send_reply("404", "No destination");
                exit;
        }