[SR-Users] Kamailio TM - t_set_fr

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:18:11 CET 2016

Hi Daniel,
It only works as expected when i set the first parameter in function
t_set_fr greater than 0.

I don't know if it helps to understand the issue but I have a kamailio
acting as load balancer in front of my 2 "proxy/register" servers (also
built in kamailio), this LB is replying always with "100 - trying" to the
INVITES sent from proxy/register.

Thank you
José