[SR-Users] Tsilo iOS Push Notifications with Kamailio/Asterisk Integration

Benjamin Fitzgerald ben at letscorp.us
Mon Dec 12 22:10:46 CET 2016

Thanks Federico,

That's very clear. I will try your suggestions to see if I can get it
working. I am using AWS SNS for notifications, so I have the script to do
the actual push working on it's own already.

Benjamin Fitzgerald
LETS Corporation
(925) 235-1154
ben at letscorp.us

*******Confidential Notice:
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately by return e-mail and/or telephone at (925) 566-5600