[SR-Users] Siremis manual to learn

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 09:14:49 CET 2016

Hello,

siremis is a web management interface to kamailio. You need to build a
kamailio.cfg in order to run kamailio and that configuration has to work
with some database tables due to the modules it uses, such as
dispatcher, usrloc, auth_db, lcr, ... Each of those modules have their
own documentation:

  - https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/

Also, database tables are described at:

  - http://kamailio.org/docs/db-tables/kamailio-db-devel.html

With siremis you can manage the db records.

Another set of features is about send commands to kamailio and
monitoring it.

Try to use some of its features and if you get stuck in a specific
operation, then describe it and it will be easier to help.

On 07/12/2016 15:59, Saranga Nagesh wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have installed kamailio and Siremis in centos but I don’t know how
> to use Siremis.
>

> Can you forward me manual or link to learn about Siremis.
>

> Thanks & Best Regards,
>
> Nagesh Saranga

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com