[SR-Users] Kamailio TM - t_set_fr

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 21:11:36 CET 2016

Hi Daniel,
Yes if I omit the first parameter it works, and if I configure other value
than 0 on first parameter it only enters on failure route after expire the
value configured on first parameter, for example;
I i set t_set_fr(10000,2000), call will only enter in failure route after
10000 miliseconds.

This behavior is  very weird, it only appends when i send the INVITE to the
AOR.

But maybe is something that I'm doing wrong before this route within my
kamailio script, anyway i'm still looking for the possible causes inside of
my script.

Once again, thank you for your great help.

Regards
José

--
Cumprimentos