[SR-Users] VERY IMPORTANT: deciding when to remove the MI code

ycaner yasin.caner at netgsm.com.tr
Tue Dec 6 08:54:04 CET 2016

    Hello,
    you are right. some
        carrier route functions are missing.important of them are dump
        and show methods.if i have time ,i can add them.
    Cheers.

    6.12.2016 10:48 tarihinde
      Daniel-Constantin Mierla-6 [via SIP Router] yazdı:

     Hello,

      looking in the code I see the carrierroute module has already rpc

      command for reload operations. But there are some other mi
      commands not

      implemented as rpc.

      On 05/12/2016 11:28, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

        > Hello,

        > few that are missing can be probably added once we discover
        them. The

        > best is to open an issue on bug tracker whenever you are
        aware of a mi

        > command not implemented in rpc. Even better will be a pull
        request :-)

        > -- migrating from mi to rpc should not be complex and
        rather easy to

        > lean by looking at other variants with both
        implementations.

        > Cheers,

        > Daniel

        > On 02/12/2016 16:18, ycaner wrote:

        >> Hello

        >> Carrier route module doesnt have RPC command., we need
        to add it
        >> Cheers.

        >> --

      Daniel-Constantin Mierla

      www.twitter.com/miconda  -- www.linkedin.com/in/miconda

      Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com

        If you reply to this email, your
          message will be added to the discussion below:
        http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/VERY-IMPORTANT-deciding-when-to-remove-the-MI-code-tp153719p153841.html

        To unsubscribe from VERY IMPORTANT: deciding when to remove the
        MI code, click
          here .
        NAML

    --