[SR-Users] kamailio bridge internal and external network

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Dec 5 11:29:42 CET 2016

Hello,

On Mon, Dec 05, 2016 at 04:53:55PM +0800, zhang90501 wrote:

> My kamailio listen at internal ip and external ip(advertise parameter), it send message to freeswitch from internal ip and to client from external ip.
> How can I configure my kamailio to auto generate correct record route header?

In principle, Kamailio should do this automatically and no explicit
action on your part should be required, provided that your 'listen='
statements are indeed as you describe.

However, do ensure that the following parameter is enabled:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.4.x/modules/rr.html#idp20509612

-- Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 (direct) / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)