[SR-Users] RTP Pyload

amar Smart Telecom amar at smarttel.com.np
Sun Dec 4 10:30:04 CET 2016

Hi Mikko,

We need to understand the structure of the payload bytes in the RTP packet, so we have few queries regarding the same:
1. In the RTP message, what is the length of the Payload 14 bytes or 15 bytes?
2. Does the ToC need to be present in all payload packets?
3. Is it possible that some of the RTP packets are sent without the ToC, in other words length of paylod is only 14 bytes?

Regards,

Amar.