[SR-Users] Limiting Registration Contacts

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 23:54:06 CET 2016

Hey all,

I know Kamailio's registrar module has a max_contacts parameter that will
limit the number of active contacts for an AOR. However, is there any
mechanism to control what happens when that number is hit?

When using a web client where every page refresh registers a new contact
with Kamailio, it would be useful to automatically roll off the oldest
registrations and replace to make room for the new ones. I know this can be
manually accomplished with sqlops, but I was hoping something like this
already existed.

Best,
Colin