[SR-Users] 4.4 topos ignoring Record-Route?

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Wed Aug 31 15:56:10 CEST 2016

> I'll try to test all call scenarios tomorrow.
>
> Thanks for the quick fix.

Well, I found a new bug. If the callee wants session-timers and sets the
uac as refresher, the ACK on the 200 OK of the session-timer re-INVITE
isn't handled correctly. The ACK will be send directly to the contact of
the callee. If the callee designated the uas as refresher, all goes
well.

Attached a pcap showing this problem (the initial INVITE to the callee
is missing for some reason (fragmented?)) and the topos related
debugging from the timeperiod.

BTW syslog is getting spammed with
ERROR: topos [tps_storage.c:874]: tps_storage_load_dialog(): no dlg uuid provided
these are related to locally generated OPTIONS by the dispatcher and
nathelper modules.