[SR-Users] ims_dialog- dlg set error

Dragos Oancea dragos.oancea at athonet.com
Thu Aug 25 14:14:47 CEST 2016

Hi Suresh,

I have checked the tarball for 4.4.2 since I was curious about your issue.

#!define FLT_DIALOG 2
modparam("ims_dialog", "dlg_flag", FLT_DIALOG)

These two lines are present in examples/scscf/kamailio.cfg, so it
shouldn't have run into that error.
Make sure you are running the right example script, as it is in the
tarball.

Cheers,
Dragos