[SR-Users] Checking if a reply is part of a forked transaction

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:24:17 CEST 2016

If you do lookup(...), then you can use $branch(count) to see how many
branches are:

  -
https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/4.4.x/pseudovariables#branch_name_-_branch_attributes

The solution with flags mentioned by Alex is a good one.

On 24/08/16 22:03, Phil Lavin wrote:
> We're already doing some logic before forking and we considered tracking call IDs in a hash table... but your idea sounds interesting (better). I wonder if we can add a parameter to one of the headers in the request. Will explore this tomorrow.
>

> Cheers

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org