[SR-Users] Rate limiting

NITESH BANSAL nitesh.bansal at outlook.com
Wed Aug 24 10:22:14 CEST 2016

What I really want is something similar to the Pike module, which dynamically controls the traffic based on the source address.

In my case, instead of the source address, I need to control traffic based on the LOGIN, there is no way to statically configure

the LOGIN, I want the module to treat the LOGINs just like dynamic source addresses.